About Me

My photo
Hello friends; You have found the perfect blog if you enjoy reading fun stories for children and love great illustrations. Visit often and follow my blog as I expand with many more book titles, poems and illustrations. I also will have information on my book series "Humble Stew" available, too.

Whooo's the Chicken Thief?

Whooo's the Chicken Thief?
My new book has arrived! Click image to order.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Please Pick Me Up, Mama!

Written and Illustrated by Robin Luebs

Please Pick Me Up, Mama! is a wonderful bedtime story for very young children. It is very simple and short, but, a story they can identify with quickly. The story circles around small tasks and events our very young listeners participate in each day. From early in the day to bedtime, they enjoy good morning kisses, dressing, snacking, playing, bathing and cuddling at bedtime. The illustrations which were done in acrylics, are very colorful and cute. It brings out the playfulness in this story and is able show the loving bond between mother and child. This is precious.

No comments: