About Me

My photo
Hello friends; You have found the perfect blog if you enjoy reading fun stories for children and love great illustrations. Visit often and follow my blog as I expand with many more book titles, poems and illustrations. I also will have information on my book series "Humble Stew" available, too.

Whooo's the Chicken Thief?

Whooo's the Chicken Thief?
My new book has arrived! Click image to order.

Friday, April 30, 2010

A Very Curious Bear

By Tony Mitton
Illustrated by Paul Howard

Curiousity is the main focus of this story. A little bear is hard at play and has many questions for big bear. In his little red cape, he discovers and wonders why the sun comes up or why the wind blows or why daisies grow from the grass. In his playfulness, his questions are answered in ways he can understand. His questions are numerous as his adventures take him many places all day long. The illustrations, by Paul Howard, are cute and colorful and full of personality.

No comments: