About Me

My photo
Hello friends; You have found the perfect blog if you enjoy reading fun stories for children and love great illustrations. Visit often and follow my blog as I expand with many more book titles, poems and illustrations. I also will have information on my book series "Humble Stew" available, too.

Whooo's the Chicken Thief?

Whooo's the Chicken Thief?
My new book has arrived! Click image to order.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

When the World is Ready for Bed

Written by Gillian Shields
Illustrated by Anna Currey
The gentle rhyming style of this story is just right for bedtime. The rabbit family settles into their nightly routine of bedtime chores. By the time they get everything done, they are tuckered out and fast asleep for the night. "When the World is Ready for Bed" is a beautifully written story and the illustrations compliment it perfectly. The Illustrator, Anna Currey, uses watercolors and ink to create an absolutely charming feel to this great story. I would definitely recommend adding this to your bookshelf.

No comments: