About Me

My photo
Hello friends; You have found the perfect blog if you enjoy reading fun stories for children and love great illustrations. Visit often and follow my blog as I expand with many more book titles, poems and illustrations. I also will have information on my book series "Humble Stew" available, too.

Whooo's the Chicken Thief?

Whooo's the Chicken Thief?
My new book has arrived! Click image to order.

Friday, November 7, 2008

MY DAD THE MAGNIFICENT

Written by Kristy Parker
Illustrated by Lillian Hoban
Just how magnificent is your dad? Buddy enjoys spending the day with his dad as they make breakfast on a Saturday morning. He helps his dad wash the car and even gets to walk on the ceiling. Nothing could top spending time with your dad. Not even if he was a lion tamer, a cowboy, a pro basketball player, a deep sea diver or even if his best friend is Santa Claus. So grab your jammies, brush those teeth and settle in with your magnificent dad for a bedtime story to end that special day you've shared together.

No comments: